Make an offer
- Do not under any circumstances pay in advance.
- Check the car carefully before you buy it. Ask for inspection certificates.
- Check ownership and registration details as well as a vehicle logbook.
- Meet at a safe and public location and bring someone with you.
- Pay after you collect the car. Always request proof of purchase (transfer receipt, email..)
- Look out for significantly undervalued cars. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Volkswagen T2 Bus (1968-1972)bumpers
Volkswagen T2 Bay Window Bus (1968-1972) bumpers
Kit consists of 1 front bumper in 3 parts and 1 rear bumper in 1 part.
The bumper is copied from the original in shape, size and is perfectly comparable to the original bumper.
The bumper is made from 304 stainless steel (it never rust, even at different temperatures), 2mm thickness. After the bumper is finished, it is polished to high gloss. It looks like chrome. The inside of the bumper is painted with many layers, making it smoother and more beautiful.
Besides this bumper for VW Bus T1, I also have bumpers for VW Beetle Euro and Euro type (1955-1972), Beetle Split, VW Karmann Ghia, Type 3, Type 34
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
WhatsApp: +84812842228; +84948.72