Make an offer
Body Type4 Wheel Drives & SUVs
- Do not under any circumstances pay in advance.
- Check the car carefully before you buy it. Ask for inspection certificates.
- Check ownership and registration details as well as a vehicle logbook.
- Meet at a safe and public location and bring someone with you.
- Pay after you collect the car. Always request proof of purchase (transfer receipt, email..)
- Look out for significantly undervalued cars. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
The Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 TSI Trendline is a 5 door suv/sports utility vehicle style car with a front mounted engine supplying power to the front wheels. The 4 cylinder, double overhead camshaft turbocharged engine has 4 valves per cylinder and a volume of 1.4 litres. This unit musters power and torque figures of 123 bhp (125 PS/92 kW) at 5000-6000 rpm and 200 Nm (148 lbft/20.4 kgm) at 1400-4000 rpm respectively. Power is delivered to the wheels through a 6 speed manual gearbox. The Volkswagen Tiguan 1.4 TSI Trendline weighs a stated 1490 kg at the kerb. Its maximum speed claimed is 190 km/h (118 mph), quoted fuel consumption is 7.5/5.3/6.1 l/100km urban/extra-urban/combined, and carbon dioxide emissions are 139.0 g/km.
If you would like more photos, information or to view the car, please call 9181895.